Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Half way there!!!

I am in the middle of a three week commitment to God, and it is harder than I thought it would be! But God is blessing me, and He is using me in ways I didn't expect. God is so good, and it is good living for the Lord. I wouldn't want it any other way! God is doing great things in our church here at Bethel and I am excited to be a part of the body! Time is short and I want Him to use me to the fullest to be a blessing to His kingdom. That is what really matters. I want to make heaven my home and I want to take as many family and friends with me as possible! God has blessed me beyond measure, He took me out of a pit of sin and cleansed me with His precious blood, the blood that was shed on calvary. While I was yet a sinner, He loved me. While I was out doing things I shouldn't have, pleasing my own flesh, and living for me...He loved me. More than anyone else in the world, He loved me with PERFECT love, and He still does. I am in no way perfect, but I thank God for the transformation he has done in my life! I owe it all to Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment