Thursday, August 13, 2009

We are here!!!


It was a LONG 15 hour drive to Anaconda, but we made it! :) I really hate packing! We found a house close to Melanie's, but won't be able to get into it for a few weeks. I can't wait to get unpacked and settled in! Melanie and Scott are so wonderful for giving us a place to stay, so is Caleb for giving up his room for us and Sarah for sharing hers with Skye! You guys are AWESOME! Aaron and Melanie are in Missoula right now getting supplies to fix up Mel's shed into a quilting studio for us :) We are SO excited!!! This is something she has always wanted and now that Aaron and I have some time on our hands...well we are going to help her out! I am just now starting to quilt so this ROCKS! Making my first quilt for Skye now, will upload pics of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment